Be a Therapist at Be Known
Be Known is a sex and relationship therapy private practice focused on helping clients experience healing through the therapeutic relationship. We are passionate about offering a comforting, non-judgmental space for clients to know themselves (and/or their partner(s)) better with a sex positive lens. We also offer all of our services virtually to provide convenience for both you and your client and to allow them to experience the therapeutic work in their everyday environment. We are based in Ohio.
- Master's degree and the ability to practice psychotherapy independently in the state of Ohio (can be dual licensed but Ohio is a minimum requirement).
- At least one of the following licenses held (at minimum) in the state of Ohio: LISW, LPCC, IMFT (or equivalent)
- Experience or interest in sex or couples therapy
- Produce at least 8 hours of billable time per week
Benefits of the position
- Ability to work from home (or any space that offers HIPPA compliant privacy to your client)
- Flexibility with hours and clientele
- Be part of a growing team fiercely passionate about sex/relationship therapy and continued case consultation
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities to create and develop new services and programs
- We provide marketing, electronic medical records, and scheduling services
- Assistance with continuing education credits